Chicken-Breeding gives you a possibility to increase the number of eggs you receive daily, as well as to earn BNB by selling new chickens. To get a new chicken you need to produce a chick first. To do that you must have at least one NFT hen and one NFT rooster, a certain amount of $HEN, $HEG and $BNB in your account, and the following conditions must be met:
- 1.The health level of the hen must be 100%.
- 2.The Productivity(PR) level must be not lower than 1 (the maximum value is 10)
- 3.The hen requires a respite of at least 48 hours after last breeding to let the chicken rest. It does not affect the ability to lay eggs however.
- 1.The health level of the rooster must be 100%.
- 2.The Productivity(PR) level must be not lower than 1 (the maximum value is 10). If your rooster has the productivity at 0 it means it is infertile and requires restoration. You may restore the productivity by using tokens. Also 48 hours require for the productivity restoration.
- 3.The rooster requires a respite of at least 48 hours after last breeding to let the chicken rest.
To begin the breeding process, you have to select a hen or a rooster, click on the "Breed" button, select a pair and confirm breeding. After the breeding a new chick will appear in the Farm section, on the "Chicks" tab. It will grow for 48 hours and after that will become a new NFT hen or rooster. You need to keep an eye on the chick’s health level and not let it fall below 1%. Otherwise, the chick dies. The health level is reducing quickly from 100% to 0% for just 12 hours. To maintain the health, the chick must be fed using $HEN.
After 48 hours, the chick will turn into a adult chicken with its attribute values (rarity, quality, quantity, chance) which will depend on the rooster's and hen's rarity. The value of the Productivity(PR) is inherited from the mother.