Rich Hens tokenomics description
- The Rich Hens project has two tokens in Binance Smart Chain network (BEP-20) Rich Hens Governance ($HEG) and Rich Eggs Utility ($HEN).
- $HEG is a governance token with a total supply of 3,000,000,000 HEG it's used for project management, as well as marketing, development, trading, staking and ecosystem support. Token emission according to the minting schedule.
- $HEN is a rebase utility token with elastic total market supply. Total $HEN market supply can be balanced to the required value according to the demand to maintain a stable price in the market, but cannot exceed 5 billion HEN.
- Reducing total $HEN market supply by burning tokens during: feeding chickens, upgrading chicken attributes and minting-NFT. Minting of new $HEN as well as burning is carried out by voting of the Rich Hens management.
- $HEN price stability is maintained by buying back and burning $HEN using the allocated share of $HEG (17% - Rich Hens ecosystem support).
- Incentives for liquidity providers: profitable $HEN/$BNB farming system for users, all rewards for the farming are paid to users in $HEN. All commissions received for exchanging $BNB for $HEN are divided among the farmers supplying the liquidity of the pool.
- In addition to the $HEN token, the use of the $HEG token is also for breeding chickens (NFT-minting), as well as for upgrading chicken attribute level from 9th to 10th, from 19th to 20th and from 29th to 30th, as well as to restore rooster's productivity.
- All assets of the Rich Hens game belong to users. We only charge creator royalties during the sale of NFTs, as well as a small fee when breeding chickens.
- QNT - Quantity attribute
- QLT - Quality attribute
- CHS - Chance attribute
- HLH - Chicken health
(The K coefficient is the average value of the return on rewards in HEN tokens of a hen according to its attributes over 30 days, excluding feeding costs):
QNTu - Quantity average value/day
QLTu - Quality average value/day
- QNTu=(QNT(min)* QNT(max))/2
- QLTu=(QLT(min)* QLT(max))/2
- QNT = 10
- QLT = 10
- CHS = 10
- HLH = 65%
Calculation the average value of QNT and QLT:
QNTu = (QNT(min) + QNT(max))/2 = (3+10)/2 = 6.5 Eggs/day
QLTu = (QLT(min) + QLT(max))/2 = (2+10)/2 = 6 HEN/egg
INC(day) = QNTu*QLTu = 6.56 = 39 HEN
- The amount of token in each egg depends on the current health attribute of the chicken. Health decreases from 100% to 1% in 24 hours.
- The cost of feeding a chicken per day is 50% of the sum of the average possible profit per day. Note. Daily income can vary from minimum to maximum, but the amount of feeding per day is constant.
Let's calculate the cost of feeding for 24 hours:
FEED = (QNTu* QLTu)/2 = (6.5*6)/2 = 19.5 HEN
19.5 HEN - Must be spent every day to keep the chicken at 100% health.
If QLT = 10 This means that the content of the egg can be from 2 to 10 HEN
- For example our chicken HLH = 65%
- QLTrand - Random QLT value, in this case between min-2 and max-10 (according the QLT table)
- With health of 65%, we got 65% of the egg volume of 5.5 HEN = 3.57 HEN.
QLTrand - Random QLT value, in this case between min-2 and max-10 (according the QLT table)
For example QLTrand = 5.5
EGG= (QLTrand/100)* HLH = (5.5/100)*65 = 3.57 HEN
With health of 65%, we got 65% of the egg volume of 5.5 HEN = 3.57 HEN.
Attribute upgrades can be upgraded by 1 level at a time. This is the formula by which the QNT and QLT attribute upgrades are calculated.
For example our hen has the following attributes:
QNT = 6 (QNTu = 4)
QLT = 8 (QLTu = 4.5)
K = (4*4.5)*30 = 540
Upgrade QNT by 1 level:
QNTup = ((((QNTu+1)* QLTu)*30)-K)/2 = ((((4+1)*4.5)*30)-540)/2 = 67.5 HEN
To upgrade QNT level by 1, we pay 67.5 HEN
Upgrade QLT by 1 level:
QLTup = (((QNTu* (QLTu+1))30)-K)/2 = (((4(4.5+1))*30)-540)/2 = 60 HEN
To upgrade QLT level by 1 in this case, we pay 60 HEN. Thus, the cost of upgrading the QNT parameter depends on the value of the QLT parameter and vice versa.
Special eggs drop only once a day. The drop rate of a special egg depends on the CHS attribute. The minimum probability is 1% per day, the maximum probability is 30% per day. The cost of increasing the CHS attribute according to the Chance Upgrade table.
If a special egg should drop, then a random egg is determined, according to the following data: Bronze - 70%, Silver - 23.5%, Golden - 5%, Ruby - 1%, Eco - 0.5%.
Note. The health level of the chicken does not affect the contents of the special egg, however, the special egg will not drop if the chicken's health is less than 10%.
The rarity of bred chickens is determined according to the NFT hen cross table.
Krar - This is the average K value for each rarity.
Krar(standard) = 150
Krar(special) = 500
Krar(rare) = 1000
Krar(premium) = 2500
Krar(exclusive) = 4500
The cost of crossing is determined by the formula:
BRD = (Krar/100)*50
50 - This is a breed divider, which can be changed up or down, if necessary, by the general vote of the project management.
In this case, we have the following reproduction rates:
BRD(st) = 75 HEN
BRD(sp) = 250 HEN
BRD(rr) = 500 HEN
BRD(pr) = 1250 HEN
BRD(ex) = 2250 HEN